- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type blamo then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select blamo
- Select repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip (use the one with the highest number)
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Blamo Repo
- Select Video addons
- Select Neptune Rising
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
How to install Neptune Rising addon add-on (Kodi 17)
1… At the top left click the System Settings Icon 2… Click File Manager 3… On the left click Add Source 4… Click where it says NONE...
How to Setup Real Debrid in Kodi on your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV, MINIX, Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Leelbox, M...
How to Install Made in Canada Kodi Add-on to your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV MINIX , Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Le...
Open Kodi Select Settings (cog icon top left) Select File Manager Select Add Source Select None Type the following EXACTLY http://...