- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Exodus repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install
- Wait for Addon enabled notification
Monday, 9 January 2017
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 16.x (Jarvis):
1… At the top left click the System Settings Icon 2… Click File Manager 3… On the left click Add Source 4… Click where it says NONE...
How to Setup Real Debrid in Kodi on your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV, MINIX, Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Leelbox, M...
How to Install Made in Canada Kodi Add-on to your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV MINIX , Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Le...
Open Kodi Select Settings (cog icon top left) Select File Manager Select Add Source Select None Type the following EXACTLY http://...