- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Appearance
- Select Skin > Settings
- Select Add-On Shortcuts
- In this screen you choose which submenu you wish the add-on shortcuts to appear. You can choose from Video, Music, Program.
- Here we will choose Home page "Videos" submenu for the example & select Add-On 1
- In the next screen choose the add-on you wish to use as a shortcut on your home screen.
- Under the “Home Page Videos Sub-menu” field select the shortcut placeholder that you wish to fill.
- Select the add-on you wish to place within the previously selected shortcut placeholder.
- Repeat as you wish, in order to fill the other shortcut placeholders.
Tuesday, 10 January 2017
How to Create and SAVE Add-On Shortcuts
How to Create Add-On Shortcuts on your your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV, MINIX, Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Leelbox, MyGica, T95U. M9S AndThere TV Boxes
1… At the top left click the System Settings Icon 2… Click File Manager 3… On the left click Add Source 4… Click where it says NONE...
How to Setup Real Debrid in Kodi on your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV, MINIX, Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Leelbox, M...
Open Kodi Select Settings (cog icon top left) Select File Manager Select Add Source Select None Type the following EXACTLY http://...
How to Install Made in Canada Kodi Add-on to your M8S, MXQ Pro, NVIDIA Shield TV MINIX , Amazon Fire TV, Tictid, GooBang Doo, Globmall, Le...